Wednesday 23 September 2009

Background Studies_Booklet Design

Apologies for the recent lack of updates, the last few weeks have been rather busy for me, I've started to develop and build up my background studies for this project but I've also been very busy with my terriblely mundane day job and at the same time I seem to have recieved quite a few new photography jobs (this is my second job..come..evening..come..weekend job!!!)

The background studies is the first 'physical' piece of work which I have to hand in, in December 2009, the A3 booklet of information is meant to be around 5000words in size. Im currently trying to come up with a format and design which I like, a design which I can use throughout both this booklet and the later booklets which will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment